Guilde: Les-lapins-de-lumiere Index du Forum Guilde: Les-lapins-de-lumiere
Les-lapins-de-lumiere guilde PVE serveur Phenix

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Six Silent Shadows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde: Les-lapins-de-lumiere Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Media
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mute

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Avr - 14:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: Six Silent Shadows Répondre en citant

http://files.filefront.com/sss streamwmv/;13535460;/fileinfo.html

(in order shown)- Akrios, Saeyon, Mahikosan, Unmercey, Bizzlesnaff, Buddhist.
**The download is higher quality than the stream, however due to the large file size I understand if people are hesitant to download =P It’s worth it…**
The way it all began was about a month or so back after talking to Mahiko about doing some editing for him, I suggested maybe doing a compilation video with a few of the other rogues from around here. I explained how it seemed unusual that they all knew each other, were almost all on the same server….yet had never came together for a video - enter Bizzlesnaff. With some help, a little bit of nagging, and over 400GB of video files the product was this.
For this video, I wanted to be able to appeal to all kinds of PvPers and WCM watchers. I put forth my best effort into making something that arena bums, bg’ers, world pvp’ers, machinama peeps, and duelists alike could all enjoy - while still adding my own kind of style to it. That being said, I know many parts (especially the music) may not be the majority’s particular flavor, and if that’s the case I’d suggest just muting, playing whatever you enjoy - and rolling along with it. However - for a blend of skill, entertainment, and overall quality I think this video has something for everybody.
Notes (*what is in the video*):
- 2300+ 2’s and 3’s Arenas from various rogues. (the Celex POV clips are from Mahikosans 3s team)
- Duels / BGs / World PvP / Joke Clips
- There is a large variety of music used, however the majority is of the hip-hop variety.
- Champp Jones makes a guest appearance in the intermission portion.

Enjoy 8D

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Avr - 14:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kond

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Avr - 23:58 (2009)    Sujet du message: Six Silent Shadows Répondre en citant

Bon, voila =D c'est cette video que je need la musique =D aller donne les moi s'il te plait coupain =D

Mute

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Avr - 05:56 (2009)    Sujet du message: Six Silent Shadows Répondre en citant

Music:
The Ecstasy of Gold - by Ennio Morricone
Dump the Clip - by Army of the Pharaohs
Reset - by Mutemath
The Horror/Ghostwriter -by RJD2
Ay Mami - by DJ Zeph & Azeem
Various - Street Fighter IV OST
Imperial Interlude - by DJ Zeph
Battle - by Gang Starr
On A Boat - by The Lonely Island
Moment of Truth - Gang Starr

8D

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Six Silent Shadows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde: Les-lapins-de-lumiere Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Media Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.